CHARGED.fm is looking for talented, hands-on freelance iOS App Developer to join our mobile team for a five-week engagement beginning immediately. Advanced knowledge of the iOS SDK platform to create phone and tablet applications is required. The ideal candidate is a strong team-player that can be counted on to develop innovative solutions as well as champion best practices and approaches.
CHARGED.fm is developing Android, iPhone and iPad apps that revolutionize and democratize the way people discover and attend events, so we're looking for developers who wants to make history & kick-ass.
- Minimum 1 years experience in the interactive space
- An iOS application developed by you available in the iTunes Market
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with the iOS SDK
- Experience developing compelling and unique user interfaces
- Troubleshooting & performance analysis skills for iOS apps
- Motivated and self-driven
- Knowledge of scripting languages a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience with working with open source libraries provided for the iOS SDK (QR Code Scanning, Maps, Credit Card Processing)
- Integration and customization of Google/Apple Maps, natively in-app
- Knowledge of e-commerce, point of sale and credit card swipe integration with iOS
- Knowledge of QR Code Scanning open source libraries for the iOS SDK
We also welcome smaller teams and/or groups to apply for this position.
CHARGED.fm is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.