CHARGED.fm is currently seeking a Visual Designer specializing in UI/UX to design for the most innovative social commerce product online. The ideal candidate must have experience building large scale projects involving high content properties and design, for both web and mobile. Working alongside other interaction designers and programmers, he or she will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, producing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, and developing design specs for production.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Intimate knowledge of relevant industry tools and standards, especially with regards to mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Strong leadership skills and an innate ability to lead and mentor junior designers
- Strong communication skills, as you will work with various teams within the office
- Ability to work autonomously and is self-initiative
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive solutions that cover core site functionality, interaction, architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- A great attitude! We value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone
CHARGED.fm is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.