CHARGED.fm is seeking a motivated, hands-on front-end web developer to join web development team and helping our efforts to use innovation to revolutionize how people discover and promote events.
Developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code, as well as working with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product.
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development
- Expert hands-on knowledge of XHTML/CSS
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code templates
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with source/version control software is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Familiarity with Django, PHP, Drupal or Moveable Type is a plus
- We are open to relocating candidates from outside of the New York area
CHARGED.fm is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.