CHARGED.fm is currently seeking a motivated, hands-on PHP developer to join our team, The ideal candidate will work with the account team, interaction designers and graphic designers to design and build innovative interactive solutions. He or she will be responsible for working on the CHARGED.fm software building, testing, debugging and troubleshooting programs and scripts for various functions, and modifying existing code to add new features. He/she will design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills in languages such as Java, Python, C# or .NET
- Experience with major PHP frameworks (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend, Kohana, etc.)
- Extensive experience with LAMP stack and open source software in general
- Strong CMS experience with enterprise systems such as Alfresco, Interwoven, Documentum or open source systems such as Drupal or Wordpress
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other RDBMSs
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with e-commerce development, credit card processor APIs, and payment gateways such as Paypal Payments Pro, Check21 and Authorize.net
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Computer Science degree preferred
CHARGED.fm is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.